The MineARC SiriUS LUX - a new generation of miners cap lamp is here...
Introducing the new
MineARC SiriUS LUX, probably the most advanced miners cap lamp available.
In underground mining operations personal are dependent on clear visibility to operate safely, and as technology changes so too do the demands placed on equipment. MineARC have listened to this feedback and the SiriUS LUX aims to address the key areas of light output and duration, user comfort and safety, tracking, and total cost of ownership.
Key features of the SiriUS LUX include:
- A modular design allows for quick and easy connection/disconnection of the battery - allowing a single lamp head to be shared between shifts reducing the outlay for sites that operate multiple shifts
- An extending 'curly cord', increasing comfort for the wearer as well as increasing safety by preventing the cable snagging
- Multiple light beam patterns, from flood to spot, and a super-bright boost mode for short-term intense illumination
- A very high CRI (colour rendering index) of over 90 - resulting in increased comfort for the user, and making it easier to detect subtle changes in colour, for example in the geology
- Adaptive lighting - the lamp will automatically dim in ambient lighting (extending battery life), in direct light to minimise the risk of dazzling co-workers, and when angled to the ground to minimise glare for the user
- An emergency mode to attract attention
- Sophisticated battery management and clear visual battery status indicator
- RFID tracking chip included (13.56MHz. ISO 15693 & ISO 18000-3) with option on real time tracking
The MineARC SiriUS LUX represents a significant advance in personal lighting for underground mining operations.