** SORRY THIS ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK - WE HAVE NO MASKS IN STOCK **
8 Half-mask with PressToCheck™
P3 R D Filters
8 twin cartridge half mask with Typhoon™
valve offers superior low breathing resistance and a 4-point suspension harness with quick release buckles. The mask is made with a durable thermoplastic rubber offering a superior fit to most face shapes. The mask accepts the full range of low profile Force™
8 filters giving the Force™
8 the flexibility to be used for many applications, providing filtering protection against particulates, many gases and vapours.
Winner of the BSIF Product Innovation Award.
See Respiratory Director Matthew Judson accept the award on behalf of JSP Ltd Click here
Durable thermoplastic rubber mask for superior fit to most face shapes.
Fully adjustable 4-point cradle suspension ensuring an effective facial fit.
Reflective strips create increased visibility in low-light environments for added safety.
Typhoon™ Exhalation Valve
Low resistance exhalation valve for easy breathing, with stable mask configuration.
Cost effective Force™
8 filters available with low profile angle for minimum visual impairment.
Conforms to EN140 (Face piece), EN14387:2004 (Filter performance), EN143:200 (Filter performance)
PressToCheck™ P3 R D Filters
How can you be sure that you have donned your mask correctly?
With the new patent pending Force™
filters you can instantly check that you have the correct seal every time.
Don the Mask
- Put the straps and harness over your head and pull the straps to a suitably tight and comfortable fit.
- Press the front and backs of both filter covers together to stop air from entering through the filters.
- No air should come through the mask. Adjust the mask and repeat until it doesn't. Release when seal is made.
Features & benefits
- Daily Face Fit Reassurance
- Passes dolomite
- Protection against construction dust
- Improved hygiene
- Inhalation valve for easy maintenance
- Low profile covers protect filters
- Conforms to EN143