** SORRY THIS ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK - 6 WEEK LEAD TIME**
EVO®VISTAshield™ is a next generation safety helmet, building on the reputation of the proven EVO® range of head protection.
DIN EN 397 rated, this feature-rich safety helmet features a fully retractable optical class 1 faceshield offering A-rated impact protection. This integral visor is easy to deploy and adjust, ensuring protection is on hand whenever required.
With the addition of our KSE FleXhold 3M adhesive miners lamp bracket this helmet becomes suitable for mining use allowing the visor to be extended and retracted whilst wearing a cap lamp
, something we have not seen with any other miners helmet.
Colour: Blue with smoke visor cover and clear visor
Features & Benefits
- Optical Class 1 - High optical quality with no optical distortion
- K Rated - Anti-Scratch resistance to surface damage from fine particles
- N Rated - Anti-Mist resistance to fogging
- A - Impact Rating. High energy impact; 6mm, 0.86g ball travelling at 425mph (685kph)
- UV Protection - 2: UV filter (EN170) provides protection from harmful UV. UV 2C-1.2 2: UV filter (EN170) provides protection from harmful UV. C: Unimpaired colour perception. 1.2: High light transmission.
- Molten Metal Tested - No penetration to helmet shell. Shell deformation must remain under < 10mm
- Lateral Deformation Tested - Additional EN397 test
- -40°C Tested - The helmet is pre-treated in a cold chamber at -40°C for up to 24 hours. The Helmet withstands EN397 tests
- EN50365 Electrical Insulation - For use on low voltage installations. This optional test ensures reliable protection against electric shock up to AC 1000 V or DC 1500 V
JSP’s philosophy with the EVO®VISTA™ was not to meet, but exceed required safety standards. The safety cell concept that the helmet is designed around prevents ricocheting debris from travelling up eyewear and hitting the scalp; and the visor cannot make contact with the scalp preventing injury should it be forced back on to the safety cell.
The helmet weighs only 515g, and a fully adjustable wheel ratchet and 3D adjustment with 6-point Terylene harness & Egyptian cotton Chamlon™ sweatband ensures all day comfort.
The shell is dual vented to allow a cooling air flow (non-vented version is available).
The design of the visor allows for the user to comfortably wear their prescription eyewear ensuring protection and vision are not compromised.
EVO®VISTAshield™ has been specifically designed to maximise compatibility with JSP respirators such as the Force™8 PressToCheck™ and the Sonis® helmet mounted ear defender range.
The optional CR2 kit of high intensity reflective material offers on average, 60% more reflectivity than standard reflective clothing thereby increasing visibility and safety for the wearer.
The optical class 1 visor offers a panoramic view with minimal distortion. Conforms to EN166.1.AT offering impact protection at speeds of up to 425mph (685kph) tested using a 6mm steel ball bearing.
ID Card Holder
An optional clear plastic ID card holder accepts standard business card sized identification. Simple push and slide mechanism.